Dalla Valle, your building site partner.
As a general contractor specialising in joinery work, for many years Dalla Valle has been meeting the needs of its customers in terms of physical security, more specifically the protection of property and people.
The company is located on the Péruwelz industrial estate (between Mons and Tournai), where it has fully equipped workshops for the production of joinery elements in aluminium and wood.
Operating mainly in Wallonia and Brussels, Dalla Valle undertakes the following activities on building sites:
- fitting standard joinery elements (steel, wood, aluminium) and certified high-security joinery elements in steel;
- installing “Bunkerkit” systems (modular reinforced partitions and rooms);
- fire-resistant compartmentalisation (Heinen, Jansen);
- interior fittings (finishing work, production of bespoke furniture)
- all maintenance and emergency repair work on your joinery.
Turnkey security solutions integrator.
specialising in security at high-risk sites, Virelec offers you turnkey solutions to ensure your safety;
- they listen to you and determine your technical requirements;
- compliance with standards in force;
- Accreditations for interventions in defence, nuclear and chemical facilities classified as secret.
- physical security systems by means of safety doors and zones (fire resistance, burglary resistance or reinforced to class BR7/FB7);
- Electronic security systems comprising intruder detection, access control and video-surveillance
- logistics to ensure compliance with deadlines and quality services;
- an installation intervention team comprising 20 technicians;
- An after-sales service trained in products and technical developments in the materials used.
Your trusted partner for steel doors and metal structures.
ICOMET is a company operating mainly in the industrial construction, utility construction and construction projects sector.
This fine company already has more than ten years of experience in the delivery and professional installation of standard and customised doors, steel fire-resistant doors, acoustic doors and burglary-resistant doors from Heinen.
ICOMET is a reliable partner for your projects both large and small, thanks to the know-how of qualified staff and the use of suitable equipment.
A professional approach is adopted for each project so that the customer is satisfied and the work is completed on schedule.
In addition to long-term cooperation with Heinen, ICOMET also takes care of your metal structures, staircases, slopes and railings, from design to production and installation on site.
Brink’s. Secure Logistics. Worldwide.
Covering a wide range of services 24/7, the team of technicians at Brink’s has been active in Luxembourg since 1972.
Constantly listening to your specific needs, whether you are a professional or a private individual, the qualified staff at Brink’s bring you their expertise in the fields of:
- electronic security: design, project management, installation of alarm and security systems: intrusion, fire gas, etc., access control and video surveillance;
- Personalised solutions: mobile banking, building site surveillance systems, etc.
- Physical security: portcullises, barriers, double-entrance doors, security doors, fire-resistant doors, shielding, panic rooms, safes, strong rooms, etc.
- preventive maintenance and repair work on all systems 24/7 thanks to its extensive local stock of spare parts.
Brink’s Alarm & Security Technologies is part of Groupe Brink’s in Luxembourg.
CAMIBAT. Metal security doors and structures
CAMIBAT was founded on 21 July 1994 by Régine and Manuel CANDEIAS, working in the field of natural smoke clearance.
The company then specialised in mechanical smoke clearance, smoke confinement and the compartmentalisation of premises.
Their two children, Gilles-Rémy and Jean-Baptiste, joined the company to develop new niches: the manufacture of CE-certified frames, doors with combined performance features and building security.
In 2015, CAMIBAT obtained European certification for the manufacture of smoke clearance/ventilation frames; their opening elements can also contribute to natural building ventilation.
Over the past four years, they have developed the building security business with a wide range of products:
- burglary-resistant doors and frames with combined performance features and ballistic protection;
- secured technical rooms and panic rooms for private individuals.
The panic rooms that they install for private individuals are designed to secure homes and provide additional protection for the occupants.
Camibat uses a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) to check fire safety systems.
In addition to private individuals, their customers are mainly professionals: public-access buildings (PAB) and social landlords as well as numerous industrial companies.
CAMIBAT has produced many modular strong rooms for use in the jewellery and luxury goods sectors in Paris and the surrounding region.
Thanks to the skills of its staff in the design office and its technicians in the field, CAMIBAT is a unique partner for the provision of fire safety and security in new buildings and renovation projects.
Total Trust is our Quality
Mutual trust is the main ingredient for successful business. Trust is also the key value for all Remtech customers. To be trusted by the customers of our customers is the focus of all our activities and is divided in five trust topics.
Remtech employees are selected on their reliability and honesty. All have agreed to keep information confidential. The company is based on confidentiality of all customers’ information.
Remtech advise and proposals are honest. When it’s about complex design of a physical security boundary or the installation of a door lock. Customers can always rely on a client driven focus.
Remtech employees are not only committed to physical security but also to the relation with our customers. We are proud to have long lasting relationships with our clients in the field of physical security.
Long term provision of Quality, Safety and Security are the trade marks of Remtech Our customers can rely on our consistent delivery of solutions. We feel at home in all sectors of the security business.
The combination of knowledge and focus on quality, together with prolonged experience in our home market and abroad makes Remtech a unique and competent supplier with special expertise in structural security.
Remtech is a renowned partner for the supply and installation of Intrusion protection, ballistic protection and fire protection. For areas where safety and security is at the highest level. We operate worldwide and have an extensive portfolio of physical security solutions and services.
Compartmentalisation and fire protection.
The team at CPI Technologies boasts 35 years’ experience in the construction sector and in particular in fire protection.
Backed up by this experience and omnipresent dynamism, CPI offers you the best solutions for passive fire protection and compartmentalisation in your installations.
At CPI, they take things seriously, as their quality and security labels attest:
- ISO 9001 certification by Vincotte;
- ISIB installation certification. (This is certification that the door fitters work in line with the instructions and authorisations laid down by law and have the capabilities needed to install fire-resistant doors.)
CPI has deliberately opted to join forces with reliable and competent partners. And so, right from the company’s foundation, a partnership based on trust was established with Heinen.
A second partnership further reinforced the expertise of CPI Technologies in the field of fire resistance. This is a collaboration with the company Promat, which supplies a range of high-performance products tested in the most extreme conditions.
As regards its references, CPI can boast working regularly on the security of groups such as the SNCB (Belgian railways), Aldi, Delhaize, Ikea, Intradel, ULg, Electrabel etc.